We are looking for an enthusiastic junior software developer to join our experienced software design and development team. You will assist with all functions of software coding and design. Your primary focus will be to learn the codebase, analyse it, and respond to requests from senior developers.
To ensure success as a junior software developer, you should have a good working knowledge of basic programming languages, the ability to learn new technology quickly, and the ability to work in a team environment. Ultimately, provide valuable support to the team while continually improving their coding and design skills.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Assisting the development manager with all aspects of software design and coding.
- Attending and contributing to development meetings.
- Learning the codebase and improving your coding skills.
- Writing and maintaining code.
- Working on minor bug fixes.
- Responding to requests from the development team.
- Writing reports.
- Conducting development tests.
Required Experience, Skills and Qualifications
- Basic programming experience.
- Knowledge of databases and operating systems.
- Good working knowledge of email systems and Microsoft Office software.
- Ability to learn new software and technologies quickly.
- Ability to follow instructions and work in a team environment.
- Excellent Analytical skills
Experience: 0 – 1 years
Job Type: Full-time
Education: Bachelor’s (Required)